crispy cheddar TACO
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/3 green pepper, sliced
- 2 slices of a nice cheddar
- 2 eggs
- avocado, sliced
- shaved ham
- Himalayan salt
- chilli flakes
- aromatic oil ( see recipe below )
- Place oilve oil in a pan over low-medium heat.
- Add onion, green pepper and salt. Let it cook to your liking. Keep stirring so it doesn't stick.
- Heat a small NON STICK pan over medium heat.
- Add the cheese, make sure it covers all the pan surface.
- As soon as cheese melts and bubbles, crack the eggs. Let it cook until eggs are done.
- Turn the heat high towards the end, you want crispy bottom and sides.
- Turn off the heat when crispy. Let it sit until you can transfer it to a plate in one piece.
- Add the onions, pepper, ham, avocado, salt, chilli flakes and aromatic oil. Fold it "taco style" and enjooooy!
- In a sauce bottle, add 5 cloves of garlic, rosemary and dried chillies. Fill it up with good quality extra virgin olive oil. Let it sit for 24h and ready to use!