eggplant chips with blue cheese sauce
- oilve oil for frying
- 1 large eggplant, cut into thick slices ( 3cm )
- chickpea flour ( excellent for frying and absorbs very little oil )
- garlic powder
- 80 gr blue cheese, chopped (creamy, good quality! )
- 75 double cream
- Coat eggplant chips with chickpea flour, salt and garlic powder. (I use a freeze bag, put all ingredients in and give it a few shakes! )
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat and fry eggplant until crisp and brown. Drain on paper towels.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the cream slowly.
- When it starts bubbling, add cheese. Use more cheese if you’d like a strong flavor. Use less cream if you’d like a thicker sauce.
- Stir until the sauce is perfectly smooth.
- Drizzle sauce over the eggplant chips and ENJOOOY!