Who doesn´t like pasta?? I LOOOVE it, so versatile, so easy to make and difficult to get it wrong. You just need good-fresh ingredients,
and good quality parmesan cheese and everyone around you will have a smile on their faces!
Taggliatelle aglio e olio with baby spinach
- 500 gr taggliatelle ( I always use egg pasta )
- 120 ml olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tbs chilli flakes
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes
- 80 gr parmesan cheese
- Boil taggliatelle in salted water according to package directions ( I like to cook it 1-2 min less for an al-dente result )
- Heat a pan with olive oil over low-medium heat , add garlic, salt anf chilli flakes. Cook slowly until golden.
- Add baby spinach, season and fry for 1 minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes and fry.
- Drain pasta, reserve some of the cooking water and add to the pan with the sauce, toss for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, grate parmesan and for a final touch, I use a bit of my aromotic oil ( garlic, chilli and rosemary)